An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an International Sales Executive with a background in international sales to join a successful entrepreneurial business with a strong UK brand and a fast-growing international presence. Based in North London, the company is looking for a highly motivated salesperson to promote its business interests around the world.
This fast growing international trading business has an enviable reputation for the quality of its products, its customer service levels and for its technical expertise. Operating in the industrial sector, it enjoys sales of c.£65m per annum and it has a successful track record of delivering projects in over 100 countries.
The position offers a clear career path for high achievers with development potential
· As part of a dynamic multi-lingual team, the International Sales Executive plays a key role in developing new business and in delivering an industry leading customer service experience.
· Operating in a fast-paced environment, the International Sales Executive proactively develops relationships with customers and responds to their requirements for fast quotes in relation to both products and logistics.
· Supported by a first-class procurement and logistics team, the International Sales Executive takes full responsibility for the overall execution of their transaction, from initiation to completion.
The International Sales Executive will offer skills and experience to include:
· Previous sales and/or international sales experience (essential)
· An engineering background and/or experience of export documentation (desirable)
· Fluency in a foreign language is of specific interest
· A keen passion for international trade.
· Good commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
· Ability to operate at a strategic level while also demonstrating acute attention to detail.
· Good communication skills (written and spoken English), telephone manners and a high level of numeracy are essential.
· A positive attitude and be able to work well under pressure as the role requires dealing with numerous customer enquiries, sometimes simultaneously.