My client has been providing specialist accounting services to individuals all over the UK for nearly 20 years, offering full tax advice and support, provided by dedicated tax experts with services tailored to suit unique needs and circumstances.
There is now a new opportunity available for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing new clients through the customer base.
The Business Development Manager will be involved with:
· Ensuring that the company is the supplier of choice for new clients working through customers
· Ensuring where possible company is listed on the customers preferred supplier list (PSL) at number one
· Developing effective working relationships with target organisations so that they become committed to a mutually profitable relationship with the company
· Identifying potential organisations which could act as third party sales channels.
· Producing a weekly contact report.
· Attending face to face meetings with potential clients when required
· Deliver sales leads through channels in line with Targets set by the Company
· Identifying alternative sales channels
· Booking external meeting to promote the company brand.
The Business Development Consultant will offer the following skills and knowledge:
· “A” level education as a minimum
· Knowledge of VAT (basic level)
· Knowledge of Personal Tax (basic level)
· Knowledge of general Accounting (basic level)
· Knowledge of Management Information and Forecasting
· Intermediate experience of General Law
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written
· Excellent Business to Business Sales
· PC literate
· Experienced with MS Excel and MS Word, MS PowerPoint and email
Attributes required are:
· Results Oriented
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Ability to prioritise tasks
· Client Focussed
· Excellent written and Oral communication skills
· Attention to detail