Role: Software QA Analyst
Salary: £30k to £35k depending on experience
My client is a market leader proving software, systems and solution to the legal and professional services sector
The is a new opportunity for a Software QA Analyst to join the QA team to ensure delivery of quality software to the client’s customers.
The Software QA Analyst will be responsible for confirming releases of software to clients meet expected standards within the timeframes set.
The Software QA Analyst will require the ability to manage differing priorities in a challenging and complex multi stakeholder environment, using effective communications skills to build proactive relationships with all parties in the development lifecycle
The key areas of responsibility for the Software QA Analyst include:
· Testing and ensuring high quality across all company IP.
· All code changes are tracked using the central fault logging system to document and control issues. This system needs to be updated accurately and in a timely manner.
· Any bugs logged by Support for QA vetting must be responded within the ISO standards time frame.
· Part of the role will involve testing our product across several different Microsoft operating systems / platforms, including Terminal services and Citrix.
· The role requires a great deal of collaboration between departments so communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
· Updating the line manager of any potentially serious issues and any issue that has been escalated.
· Continually develop your understanding of the products and using initiative to do this. Training requirements should be highlighted to the line manager.
· Co-ordinating with Development and Support to keep them up to date on relevant issues
The Software QA Analyst will offer skills and abilities to include:
· Have at least 2 years’ experience of working with a Time Recording, eMarketing or Practice Management System OR working in Software Testing.
· Have a working knowledge of Microsoft SQL
· Have great interpersonal skills
· Be prepared to travel to other UK based offices when required