Role: Sales Office Supervisor
Salary: £40k to £45k + bonus + benefits
Location: North London
My client is a global supplier of power, data, control and instrumentation cables and cable accessories. They deliver complete cable solutions to some of the world's most demanding industries including rail, infrastructure, automation, oil & gas, and mining, in over 130 countries.
The company adds value by delivering end-to-end technical support, uncompromising customer focus and unsurpassed product quality.
Offering complete cable solutions makes the company the partner of choice for national and international companies around the world.
There is new position available for a Sales Office Supervisor to be based in the head office in London.
The Sales Office Supervisor will support the Sales Manager in the day-to-day running of the office through the continuous development of the Internal Sales Team.
The Sales Office Supervisor will collaborate with the Sales Managers in establishing and managing effective programs to develop, coach, appraise and train the internal sales team.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities for the Sales Office Supervisor include:
- Develop initiatives for the internal sales team and ensure continuous improvement;
- Lead and coach the internal sales team through agreed best practices;
- Evaluate and performance manage the internal sales team;
- Hold regular review meetings with the members of the team;
- Identify and implement staff training and development requirements;
- Develop and implement internal sales procedures and strategies to improve productivity and profitability;
- Implement tele sales best practices;
- Ensure the team meets the sales targets;
- To provide management with relevant reports on the internal sales activities;
- Ensure Workbooks CRM is updated daily;
- Manage and coordinate workflow;
- Plan, prioritise and allocate work tasks to ensure effective functioning of the department;
- Ensure the internal sales team delivers a high standard of customer service;
- Handle complex sales issues in conjunction with the Sales Manager;
- Promoting company’s products/services to prospective customers at all times;
- Ensure all customers and potential customers are treated with professionalism, courtesy and respect at all times;
- Ensure all new accounts receive their company welcome packs;
- Efficiently manage “drop-off” and reduced spending accounts;
- Ensure credits and returns are processed quickly and effectively;
- Manage NCR’s and ensure the right correction actions;
- To be aware of Planned Marketing initiatives;
The Sales Office Supervisor will offer the following experience:
- Relevant supervisory experience of several years within tele sales environment;
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills;
- Excellent decision making skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Strong systems and CRM experience;
- Relevant industry experience is an advantage;
- Process driven.