Our client is a leading Telecommunications organisation and their IT Services sector is looking for a new Contracts Administrator to work in their Commercial and Service Management division. The successful candidate will report directly to the Contracts Administration Manager in Oswestry. Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm.
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Maintaining customer contracts and assisting in the running of the Contracts Administration function ensuring that all duties are completed to the required standard and timescale
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing new orders/contracts and amendments to existing contracts on the Contracts Administration System, ensuring all information is accurate - attention to detail is paramount
- Updating various Excel spreadsheets to record information
- Dealing with general enquiries from internal departments i.e. TSC, Sales, Finance, Projects.
- Keeping audit trail of all contractual changes through Supportworks
- Training new employees if required
- Respond promptly and accurately to internal and external requests via phone, email or tasks within Supportworks
- Investigating queries and system discrepancies in a timely manner
- Creating web based reports within Business Objects based on data held in Supportworks and SAGE.
- Dealing with adhoc queries and project work
- Attention to detail/accuracy is paramount
- Competent user of the following tools would be advantageous:- SAGE, Supportworks, Outlook, Salesforce, Business Objects, Cisco Tools, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required for liaising with customers and internal departments
- Strong administrative skills and an eye for detail are essential
- Excellent time management, self-motivation and organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Can demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively within the team is a prerequisite
- Ability to co-ordinate with colleagues within various teams across the business
- Ability to build strong customer relationships both internally and externally
- Must have a high degree of integrity, strong work ethic and a flexible approach